The College Completion Program Application Is Now Open For 2023!
Click Here to Apply
The College Completion Programs students are offered a Last Dollar Grant or Book Award.
These are need-based awards for Baltimore City public high school graduates whose expected family contribution and financial aid package total less than the cost to attend college. Students who are awarded a CollegeBound Foundation Last Dollar Grant are eligible to receive a renewable grant of up to $3,000 per year. These Grants are gift money that does not have to be repaid.
College Completion Program Eligibility:
• Must be a 2023 graduate of a Baltimore City public high school.
• Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be eligible to receive a Pell Grant or MSFAA
• If unmet need is less than $6,000, student must provide documentation detailing how gap will be financed.
• Be accepted to and attend a four-year college/university.
To have been considered for the College Completion Program, you must have submitted the following supporting documents by June 1st, 2023:
• Student Aid Report (SAR) (for a copy, go to https://studentaid.gov/ or call 1-800-4-FED-AID / 1-800-433-3243) or a copy of MSFAA eligibility.
• Financial Aid Award Offer (FAAO) from the college/university you will attend.
• Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) Notification Letter if attending Maryland institution (go to www.mhec.state.md.us or call 410-260-4500 for a copy).
• Unofficial senior year high school transcript.